MEET ALEXANDRA KINDERVATER
Alexandra Kindervater is an associate with Roebothan McKay Marshall. After being called to the Newfoundland and Labrador bar in 2015, Alexandra has built a strong practice focused on family law, civil litigation, wills and estates, personal injury, real estate, and criminal law. She is an active member of the Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador. She completed her education at Memorial University (M.A., 2010) and University of New Brunswick (Juris Doctor, 2014).
During her studies, she was a recipient of an SSHRC Armand Bombardier Canada Graduate Scholarship – Master’s Level. Alexandra’s spare time is spent cooking, playing tennis, skiing, and spending time with family and friends.
LEGAL MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador
- 2008 – Bachelor of Arts (Honours), Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador
- 2010 – Master of Arts, Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador (Recipient of SSHRC J. Armand Bombardier Canada Graduate Scholarship – Master’s Level)
- 2014 – Juris Doctor, University of New Brunswick
- 2015 – Called to the Newfoundland and Labrador Bar