A former partner with Roebothan McKay Marshall, Glen retired from partnership in 2020. He currently puts his 38 years’ experience to use as Counsel to the firm. While practicing with Roebothan McKay Marshall, Glen developed a successful Personal Injury and Civil Litigation practice. Glen has been heavily involved with the Law Society of Newfoundland & Labrador and the Canadian Bar Association.
LEGAL MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Canadian Bar Association
- Atlantic Provinces Lawyers Association
- 1977 — Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) Degree from Memorial University of Newfoundland
- 1981 — Bachelor of Laws from the University of Saskatchewan
- 1982 — Called to the Newfoundland and Labrador Bar