Kate is a partner with Roebothan McKay Marshall, with 12 years’ legal experience. While Personal Injury is her focus, Kate also has expertise in Civil Litigation, Residential and Commercial Real Estate, and Wills and Estates. Kate is an active volunteer with the Public Legal Information Association of Newfoundland and Labrador, and in her spare time she enjoys playing piano, running and spending time with her family.
LEGAL MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Atlantic Provinces Trial Lawyers Association
- 2002 – Bachelor of Arts (Joint Honours) Degree in English and Anthropology from Memorial University of Newfoundland
- 2007 – Bachelor of Laws from the University of New Brunswick
- 2008 – Called to the Newfoundland and Labrador Bar