Personal Injury, Insurance Law, Medical and Dental Law, General Civil and Commercial Litigation, and Class Actions
Paula Adams (Legal Assistant)
Krista Janes (Paralegal)
Colin Feltham is a partner with Roebothan McKay Marshall, with over 20 years’ legal experience.
With a practice focused on Motor Vehicle Accident and other Personal Injury, Medical and Dental Negligence, and Insurance Law, Colin pursues his passion for giving a voice to the vulnerable on a daily basis.
It was that same passion that served him in past roles as Vice President of the Saint John Boys and Girls Club and Director of the Saint John Anti-Poverty Association.
Today, Colin’s time outside of the office is spent with his wife and three children, often taking family trips to their cabin in Ocean Pond.
Legal Memberships and Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association – Past Chair of Provincial Health Law Section
- Atlantic Provinces Trial Lawyers Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association (medical malpractice and disability insurance sub-sections)
- Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador
- American Association for Justice
- Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador – Member of Insurance Committee and Disciplinary Adjudication Panel
- 2024 — Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Lawyers by Best Lawyers
- 1993-1997 – Attended Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador and St. Thomas University
- 2000 – Bachelor of Laws from University of New Brunswick
- 2001 – Called to New Brunswick Bar and practiced with Barry Spalding as Associate Lawyer
- 2002 – Intensive Trial Advocacy Workshop, Osgoode Hall Law School
- 2004 – Called to the Newfoundland and Labrador Bar