Glen Roebothan, K.C.
Personal Injury and Civil Litigation
Queen’s Counsel Appointment, 2004, under the reign of Queen Elizabeth II
A former partner with Roebothan McKay Marshall, Glen Roebothan retired from partnership in 2020. He currently puts his 38 years’ experience to use as Counsel to the firm.
While practicing with Roebothan McKay Marshall, Glen developed a successful Personal Injury and Civil Litigation practice.
Glen has been heavily involved with the Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador and the Canadian Bar Association.
Legal Memberships and Affiliations
- Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Canadian Bar Association
- Atlantic Provinces Lawyers Association
- 2024 — Recognized as one of Canada’s Best Lawyers by Best Lawyers
- 1977 — Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) Degree from Memorial University of Newfoundland
- 1981 — Bachelor of Laws from the University of Saskatchewan
- 1982 — Called to the Newfoundland and Labrador Bar