Hilary Wicks Morrow
Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, Corporate- Commercial, Residential and Commercial Real Estate, Administrative Law
Deborah O’Leary (Legal Assistant)
Hilary Wicks Morrow is a partner with Roebothan McKay Marshall, with over five years’ legal experience.
While completing her education at Memorial University (B.A. Hons., 2010), Hilary received the Millennium Scholarship Foundation National Level Award and the Law Foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador Essay Award. From there, Hilary completed her Juris Doctor at the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University, and an exchange program at the University of Houston Law Center.
Today, Hilary is developing a practice focused on Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, Corporate-Commercial, Residential and Commercial Real Estate, and Administrative Law.
Outside of the office, she enjoys cooking, travelling, and restoring her +100-year-old historic home.
Legal Memberships and Affiliations
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Commissioner of Lobbyists for the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Millennium Scholarship Foundation National Level Award
- Law Foundation Essay Award
- 2010 – Bachelor of Arts with Honours Standing from Memorial University of Newfoundland
- 2013 – Exchange at the University Houston Law Center
- 2013 – Juris Doctor from the Schulich School of Law at Dalhousie University
- 2014 – Called to the Newfoundland and Labrador Bar
- 2019 – Master of Business Administration from Memorial University
- Vice-Chancellor for the Anglican Diocese of Eastern Newfoundland and Labrador
- Vice-Chair of the Provincial Information and Library Resources Board
- Board Member and Chair of the Governance Committee for Ronald McDonald House Canada NL
- Committee Member on the Patient Safety and Quality Advisor Committee